Medicare Advantage Plans
Search & Compare Plans Available in Your Area
Medicare Advantage Plans by City
Don’t see your city on our list? Enter your zip code to view plans in your area.
- Medicare Health Plans in Los Angeles, CA
- Medicare Health Plans in San Diego, CA
- Medicare Health Plans in San Francisco, CA
- Medicare Health Plans in San Jose, CA
y District of Colombia
h New York
a North Carolina
- Medicare Health Plans in Austin, TX
- Medicare Health Plans in Dallas, TX
- Medicare Health Plans in Fort Worth, TX
- Medicare Health Plans in Houston, TX
- Medicare Health Plans in San Antonio, TX
Frequently Asked Questions
Medicare Advantage plans combine Original Medicare Part A and B, and usually Part D prescription drug coverage, into one convenient health insurance plan. These plans can also include extra benefits including vision, dental, hearing, fitness programs, transportation to doctors visits, home health benefits, and more. Medicare Advantage plans are offered by private health insurance companies which are approved by the government.
Medicare Advantage plans can have different monthly premiums, doctor networks, prescription drug coverage, and extra benefits can vary by plan as well. We recommend using our online tools or speaking with a licensed insurance agent to compare options available in your area and to help you find a health plan which best meets your needs. When comparing options, many people ask whether their favorite doctor accepts a particular plan or whether their prescription drugs are covered.
- Bundle Part A, Part B, and usually Part D into one plan
- Can include extra benefits such as prescription drugs, dental, vision, and hearing coverage
- Offered by private health insurance companies approved by the government
- Plans can start from as low as $0 premium per month in addition to your Part B premium
- Medicare Advantage plans typically place a ceiling limit on your out-of-pocket costs
- Medicare Advantage plans may have narrower doctor networks. Not all doctors may accept a particular plan
The main difference between Medicare Advantage plans and Medicare Supplement insurance plans is that Medicare Advantage plans replace and bundle Original Medicare into one plan, while Medicare Supplement insurance plans are added on top of Original Medicare to provide additional coverage. Medicare Advantage plans can also include additional benefits such as dental, vision, hearing, and prescription drug coverage. Medicare Supplement insurance plans do not typically cover prescription drugs, dental, vision, or other benefits.You are not allowed to be enrolled in both a Medicare Advantage plan and Medicare Supplement insurance plan at the same time.
Enter your location information to quote and compare a list of Medicare Advantage plans available in your area. Our site may not include every plan available in the market. To see a complete list of plans please visit medicare.gov.
How much do Medicare Advantage plans cost? Why do some Medicare Advantage plans have premiums that cost $0?
Medicare Advantage plans have monthly premiums which can vary and are set by the insurance company offering the plan. Medicare Advantage plans can start as low as $0 premium per month. These no cost options are available because Medicare Advantage plans bundle Original Medicare Part A and B within the plan. When enrolling in a Medicare Advantage plan you are still required to pay your Part B premium amount. Medicare Advantage plans are required to be sold at the same market price, regardless of which broker or license insurance agent helps you enroll.
See our guide for Medicare Advantage Plans to learn more.