Lasso Healthcare Alaska Medicare Advantage Plans
Lasso Healthcare offers 2 Medicare Advantage plans in Alaska. The average government quality score of these plans is 2.0 out of 5 stars.
Of these 2 Medicare Advantage plans, 0 include Part D prescription drug coverage while 2 plans do not include prescription coverage. All of these plans include coverage for additional benefits such as dental, vision, or hearing.
Summary of Available Medicare Advantage Plans from Lasso Healthcare in Alaska
Frequently Asked Questions
- Bundle Part A, Part B, and usually Part D into one plan
- Can include additional benefits such as prescription drugs, dental, vision, and hearing coverage
- Offered by private health insurance companies approved by the government
- Plans can start from as low as $0 premium per month in addition to your Part B premium
- Medicare Advantage plans typically place a ceiling limit on your out-of-pocket costs
- Medicare Advantage plans may have narrower doctor networks. Not all doctors may accept a particular plan
The main difference between Medicare Advantage plans and Medicare Supplement insurance plans is that Medicare Advantage plans an alternative to Original Medicare and include Original Medicare coverage under one plan, while Medicare Supplement insurance plans are a supplement to Original Medicare coverage to help pay your share of out-of-pocket costs. Medicare Advantage plans can also include additional benefits such as dental, vision, hearing, and prescription drug coverage. Medicare Supplement insurance plans do not typically cover prescription drugs, dental, vision, or other benefits.You are not allowed to be enrolled in both a Medicare Advantage plan and Medicare Supplement insurance plan at the same time.
See our guide for Medicare Advantage Plans to learn more.