Medicare Advantage Plans by Ascension Complete
Ascension Complete offers 8 Medicare Advantage plans in Alabama. The average government quality score of these plans is not available. 8 of these plans are new plans for 2023 and do not have quality ratings yet.
All of these 8 Medicare Advantage plans include Part D prescription drug coverage. All of these plans include coverage for extra benefits such as dental, vision, or hearing.
Summary of Available Medicare Advantage Plans
Frequently Asked Questions
- Bundle Part A, Part B, and usually Part D into one plan
- Can include extra benefits such as prescription drugs, dental, vision, and hearing coverage
- Offered by private health insurance companies approved by the government
- Plans can start from as low as $0 premium per month in addition to your Part B premium
- Medicare Advantage plans typically place a ceiling limit on your out-of-pocket costs
- Medicare Advantage plans may have narrower doctor networks. Not all doctors may accept a particular plan
The main difference between Medicare Advantage plans and Medicare Supplement insurance plans is that Medicare Advantage plans replace and bundle Original Medicare into one plan, while Medicare Supplement insurance plans are added on top of Original Medicare to provide additional coverage. Medicare Advantage plans can also include additional benefits such as dental, vision, hearing, and prescription drug coverage. Medicare Supplement insurance plans do not typically cover prescription drugs, dental, vision, or other benefits.You are not allowed to be enrolled in both a Medicare Advantage plan and Medicare Supplement insurance plan at the same time.
See our guide for Medicare Advantage Plans to learn more.