Chronic Condition Special Needs Plans (C-SNP) by Anthem Blue Cross Life and Health Insurance Co.
Anthem Blue Cross Life and Health Insurance Co. offers 1 C-SNP Medicare Advantage plans in California. The average government quality score of these plans is 3.0 out of 5 stars.
All of these plans include Part D Prescription Drug coverage because C-SNP Medicare Advantage Plans are required to include prescription drug coverage. All of these plans include coverage for extra benefits such as dental, vision, or hearing.
Summary of Available C-SNP Medicare Advantage Plans
Frequently Asked Questions
About Chronic Condition SNP
- Chronic alcohol and other dependence
- Autoimmune disorders
- Cancer (excluding pre-cancer conditions)
- Cardiovascular disorders
- Chronic heart failure
- Diabetes mellitus
- End-stage liver disease
- End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) requiring dialysis (any mode of dialysis)
- Severe hematologic disorders
- Chronic lung disorders
- Chronic and disabling mental health conditions
- Neurologic disorders