Quote for Medicare Part D Prescription Drug Plans in Matanuska Susitna County, Alaska
Quote Summary & Filters
Showing 19 of 19 plans
Matanuska Susitna County, AK
- Estimated annual savings is determined by subtracting a plan's annual cost estimate of the medications entered from the medications' average retail prices. The annual cost estimate for a plan includes covered annual monthly premiums and any annual cost sharing expenses that you must pay out-of-pocket for the medications entered. This number can only be calculated if the consumer enters medication information.
- The savings number is calculated from all of the saved sessions where another consumer entered medication information and their current plan. For each saved session, we calculate the cost of each plan based on the medication entered and geographical location. The savings number is derived by comparing the cost of the plan to the cheapest plan in that geographical location and taking the average.
- The retail drug cost is an estimated amount based on the out-of-pocket expenses you may expect to pay in a calendar year for medications that are not covered by an insurance plan's formulary on estimated retail drug price (retail drug cost is based on national averages for a medication and assumes adherence).
- If you need help, please call 1-888-296-0117 (TTY User: 711) Mon - Fri, 8am - 9pm ET for Customer Service Representatives and licensed insurance agents who can assist with finding information on available Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplement Insurance and Prescription Drug Plans.
- For a complete list of available plans please contact 1-800-MEDICARE (TTY users should call 1-877-486-2048), 24 hours a day/7 days a week or consult www.medicare.gov.
- You must have both Part A and B to enroll in a Medicare Advantage plan. Members may enroll in the plan only during specific times of the year. Contact the plan for more information.
- You must have Medicare Part A or Part B (or both) to join a Medicare Prescription Drug plan. Members may enroll in the plan only during specific times of the year. Contact the plan for more information.
- For plans with Part D Coverage: You may be able to get Extra Help to pay for your prescription drug premiums and costs. To see if you qualify for Extra Help, call: 1-800-MEDICARE (1-800-633-4227). TTY users should call 1-877-486-2048, 24 hours a day/ 7 days a week or consult www.medicare.gov; the Social Security Office at 1-800-772-1213 between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m., Monday through Friday. TTY users should call, 1-800-325-0778 or consult www.socialsecurity.gov; or your Medicaid Office.
- Every year, Medicare evaluates plans based on a 5-star rating system.
- Medicare beneficiaries can file a complaint with the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services by calling 1-800-MEDICARE 24 hours a day/7 days a week or using the medicare.gov site. Beneficiaries can appoint a representative by submitting CMS Form-1696 (or equivalent written notice).
- Other Pharmacies, Physicians, and Providers are available in the network.
- Pharmacies, Physicians, and Providers may also contract with other Plan Sponsors.
- Out-of-network/non-contracted providers are under no obligation to treat Plan members, except in emergency situations. Please call the Plan’s customer service number or see your Evidence of Coverage for more information, including the cost-sharing that applies to out-of-network services.
- The purpose of this communication is the solicitation of insurance. Contact may be made by an insurance agent/producer or insurance company. For Medicare Supplement Insurance Only: Open enrollment lasts 6 months and begins the first day of the month in which you are 65 or older and enrolled in Medicare Part B. Some states have an open enrollment period for eligible individuals under the age of 65, and a second enrollment period when they turn 65. If you are under 65, check with your state insurance department for guidelines.
- Under a contractual relationship between our insurance agency partners and each insurance company issuing a policy offered by our agency partners, our agency partners earn a commission paid by the insurance company for each policy the agency partner sells. The commission rate varies by policy and may increase as the agency partner sells more policies. In some cases, our agency partners may earn bonus commission amounts based on criteria such as the number of policies sold.
- Not all plans offer all of these benefits. Benefits may vary by carrier and location. Limitations and exclusions may apply.
- Partner Disclosure: We do not offer every plan available in your area. Any information we provide is limited to those plans we do offer in your area. Please contact Medicare.gov or 1-800-MEDICARE (TTY users should call 1-877-486-2048) 24 hours a day/7 days a week to get information on all of your options.
For more information on Low-Income Subsidy — Medicare Extra Help Program, please visit: