Medicare-Medicaid Dual Eligible Special Needs Plans (D-SNP) by Molina Healthcare of Texas, Inc.
Molina Healthcare of Texas, Inc. offers 1 Medicare-Medicaid Dual Eligible plans in Texas. The average government quality score of these plans is 3.5 out of 5 stars.
All of these plans include Part D Prescription Drug coverage because Medicare-Medicaid Dual Eligible Plans are required to include prescription drug coverage. All of these plans include coverage for extra benefits such as dental, vision, or hearing.
Summary of Available Medicare-Medicaid Dual Eligible Plans
Frequently Asked Questions
About Medicare-Medicaid Dual Eligible SNP
Medicare and Medicaid coordinate benefits and coverage for Dual Eligible Plans. Medicare is primary and pays first for medical services, while Medicaid is secondary and may cover medical costs not covered, or partially covered, by Medicare.There are several different types of dual eligible beneficiaries, which can determine how Medicare and Medicaid coordinate coverage:
QMB (Qualified Medicare Beneficiary)
- Medicaid pays premiums and cost sharing for Medicare Part A and Part B benefits
QMB Plus (Qualified Medicare Beneficiary Plus)
- Same as QMB, but Medicaid also pays for full Medicaid benefits
SLMB (Specified Low-Income Medicare Beneficiary)
- Medicaid pays for Medicare Part B premium
SLMB Plus (Specified Low-Income Medicare Beneficiary Plus)
- Same as SLMB, but Medicaid also pays for full Medicaid benefits
Other FBDE (Full Benefit Dual Eligible)
- Medicaid pays Medicare Part B premium and fill Medicaid benefits
QDWI (Qualified Disabled & Working Individual)
- Medicaid pays Medicare Part A premium
For more information on this topic please visit Medicare.gov